Loans and Work-Study

Graduate students enrolled in a degree-granting program on at least a half-time basis (a minimum of six credits per semester) may apply for federal student loans and/or Federal Work-Study by submitting the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The results of this standardized application will allow the Office of Financial Aid to determine eligibility for federal aid. Only U.S. citizens or permanent residents may file the FAFSA; international students do not qualify for federal assistance.