English Language Requirement for International Students

Undergraduate international students will be placed in CAL 101 during their first semester. After successful completion of CAL 101, international students must take CAL 103, followed by CAL 105. A diagnostic will be administered during the first week of CAL 101 and students who surpass the requirements of the diagnostic may transfer to CAL 103. CAL 101 may be used to satisfy a general or free elective requirement. Subsequently, all undergraduate international students must complete the remaining humanities courses required for their degree program.