Grade Change

A final grade in a course may be changed only if either

a) an error in grading or grade computation was made, or

b) an Incomplete/ABS request was approved and filed before the end of the semester in which the course was taken.

If one of these circumstances applies, a grade may be changed within one regular (Spring or Fall) semester after the term in which the course was taken. Grade Changes must be initiated by the course instructor and must be reviewed and approved by the Department Chair and the Senior Vice Provost for Graduate Education.